On this episode, I get right into the nitty-gritty of self-love. This topic used to make me itchy. This is how I look at it now.
What I talk about in this episode:
- What does self-love look like?
- Everyone has their own definition of self-love and self-care
- How can I take care of myself the way I would take care of other people?
- The overwhelm of a question like “What does it MEAN to take care of myself or to love myself?”
- Challenge yourself to start noticing what are the things you can do or already doing for yourself.
- Don’t add to what you’re already doing, recognize what you might already being doing
- Train Your Brain
- Self-Love is NOT selfish
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
Pin For Later!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.